Sunday, April 27, 2014

Serendipity

Serendipity 
1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.


This accident is my serendipity....
When we started this adventure I was sad, angry, confused, and frustrated. I named this blog "An adventure no one would want," and I believed that. I truly thought that God had dealt us a curse. I thought that this was going to be my world, a sad and angry world. 

Then came the day I realized that this was my serendipity. This was my desirable discover that changed my entire life! This is an adventure that I wouldn't change in a million years! This is the path that The Lord has chosen for us, and so yes I will worship in this storm. 

This adventure is the adventure to fall so in love with The Lord! This adventure is the adventure to fall head over heels in love with the man of my dreams! This adventure is the opportunity to help others through our pain and sorrows! This is an adventure of a lifetime, and I am beyond blessed to call it my very own serendipity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment